Did you know the trees aren’t the only things green here...
Three Pines View was designed to be environmentally friendly. Here are some of the things we have done and continue to do:
- Grow our own natural produce.
- Planted of over 300 trees to date with more coming soon.
- Icynene insulation used during construction for superior energy conservation and sound mitigation.
- Tankless hot water heaters installed so no energy is used until the hot water is turned on.
- Use of CFL lighting in the lodge.
- Compost of kitchen and yard waste.
- Recycle glass, paper, cardboard, plastics, and metals.
- Solar powered outdoor lights where possible.
- All floors are hardwood to eliminate dust mites and chemicals found in most carpets.
- All walls and ceilings are painted with a zero VOC Harmony paints.
- All comforters and pillows are down free anti allergen high quality alternatives.
- For cold, dry winter weather; bungalows are equipped with central humidifiers to help with dry, itchy skin.
- Water purification so bottled water is unnecessary.